Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Student Reflections

Today students were asked to write freely about their experiences in gardening and then email it to the blog email address.


kona 
the garden a really awesome place and to the school.

Zuriel  
The garden is really fun. Its fun to have this class at the end of the day  after math and i can get plenty of exercise and fresh air and i look forward to it.It also helps me because my dad wants to have a garden so i can  take what i learn to help him make one 

Hunter 
 The garden means a lot to me, it feels like im helping to take care of family.It is a great thing to dismis some of the roomers about the school.It has help me to under stand plant biology and the correct way to take ca= re of plants. 



angela  
the garden merans a lot to the to mii cuz it lets me grow organic food dat  r gud 4 mii. the graden has helped me cuz it gives me a work out n tought  mii things bout science w/o reading it.


Francisco Medero 
It Means OF Takin Care Of Plants? And Learning Stuff Bout Grdining
It Helps Whith Science Cause You GEt TO Experinent...

coreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
hi mr iversion  i like the garden.I think that that we are doing a good job in the garden.ALL of us are making alot of progres.I think that the gard= en means alot to me.IT's making the school look even beter. 

Kondalia: 
The garden is like my home I clean it feed it and love it the.Garden is a good place to be and work and its nice and quiet I really love to be in the garden.  

sophon 
The garden to me is like my baby i have to take care of almost everyday keeping it safe and nice.Pulling out weeds and doing all the jobs i can to keep it nice and for people to see it asa good garden that been tooken cared of by students.Also that it wouldn't look like a nasty place to be at. The garden helps me with science by where when you're observing the plants and where you doing things like kindv'e testing things out and understanding things better.   

gage 
the garden is a nice plase for lerning to grow food and how to get food. But the best thing is in a disaster we will know how to grow food.
i hasn't don much in science caus we are learning about mountains. But what it is going to help me with is having a big garden on my property and we will have food for the winter

seth 
the community garden is an awesome place to learn and enjoy school. Its also a good place to learn about plants and the way our enviroment works and thats why i like this class

azaziah
the garden is like a baby to me you to feed and you have to go to it everyday
it has help me with getting fresh ai and i have more experitence with gardening




No comments:

Post a Comment