Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rainy Day Spring Garden Warriors!


Linda Lauren pulling weeds around their new sprouts and planting carrots

Azaziah, Zeke, Zac, Matt, Rayshawn, pulling these pesky little weeds that look like sprouts and are very tricky to identify!

The Ducks are back! A breeding pair returned to the pond to enjoy straining food materials out of the water with the filters in their beaks. They mate for life!

Troy, Spencer and Sedric's onions have a head start as they grew over winter!

Russian Red Kale and Chard starting to really make a push in spring!

Of course radish is the first to come up!

scatter plant method in the front line/row plant method in the back. We'll see which one is more productive.

Lonely Troy on a rainy day turning a bed...alone.

Panorama shot!

2 comments:

  1. HEY GARDENERS THE GARDEN IS LOOKING GOOD. KEEP UP THE
    NICE JOB I MISS YOU ALL
    PEACE
    MS JACKSON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired!! I need to get my garden going! I am really curious to see what your scatter v. row experiment yields- I'll be watching for updates :) Mrs. Stone

    ReplyDelete