Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Days: What the Garden Means to Me

Brittany
I love the garden.
The Garden means a lot to me because it shows where food comes from and I know it is fresh

Frank L.
I like it in gardening, doing jobs to pass the time, helping, supporting the S.C.G

Jaeden R.
I like to do construction work like cutting wood and collecting worms.

Spencer S.
SCG is fun and it is cool that we are helping so many people

Hererra
SCG means fun, good outdoor activity, dirty, good for the community, giving, good group work, food!

Michael T
I think this class is fun and cool. This is my third favorite class.

Cody P.
SCG means being able to get outside and enjoy fresh air, rather than be stuck in a classroom. Also working in the garden allows me to contribute to something more meaningful

Mateo R
I love this class. My favorite part of this class is when it is sunny and we go out and dig weeds out and fix beds up.

Anonymous
SCG is the best elective class ever. Even though I'm new to the work, Garden Class has made me think of making a garden in my backyard, though it would mean cutting down my pear tree (which is sick anyway). I want my very own garden to work on. Thanks SCG and MR. Iverson

Anonymous
SCG to me it means SUPER COOL GARDEN. It is like this becuase gardening is super cool.

Mackenna P
I like to help out the community as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment