Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

What B Days Say about Gardening...

Daniel M-
What I like about the community garden is that you feel like your at home because you have to do something calm like you dont gotta be rushed. In other classes. But yea, its cool to just get out of the class and go outside and be with friends and work and breath fresh air.

Javier A-
What I like about the garden is that it iuse to be just a large grass field and now it is a garden.
I like to go outside and work on a lot of fun things too.

Fidel S-
What I like about the community garden is that I have it at the end of the day and I can just let out some of my energy and get some fresh air.

Russell-
My favorite thing about our garden class is that we get to go outside and work with the tools. My last reason is that we take pics of our garden and we have ducks in the pond!

Sara C-
My favorite things to do in the this class is to work at planting suff. I wish we could grow trees.

Kameron-
My favorite thing about the garden is the plants giving off oxygen

Amaya-
I like gardening because its fut to go outside at the endof the day. Also to not have to stay inside the whole time. Its so great to be able to not have to do homework the whole time and to have a nice teacher.

Robert-
My favorite thing in gardening  is the hands on work and using tools. I also enjoy a breath of fresh air from the outside.

Tiffany V-
I like how I can get on my fee and go outside instead of staying in a classroom. It makes me feel happy to let out my energy.

McKayla
I like the garden because you get to go ouside at the end of a long school day and let out your energy. It makes me feel happy because I can go outside.

Andrew
What I like about gardening is I get to help out the community and I learn about being in a garden. During break I'm buying the stuff to make a garden to be my moms xmas present. Thank you Mr. Iverson for teaching me about gardens.

James
The garden is a place where I can relax and work at the same time. Its a place where I can go outside and garden at the end of the day.

Dalante
When I am in the garden I like to plant and help out. even though I'm  not always on task thats what I like to do. I also like walk around and see what other people are doing in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment